Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Marquee Messages birthday gift tag



It was birthday time in my Virtual Hostess Club again this month. My club ladies commit to spending a minimum of £15 a month for 10 months of the year and, as a thank you, I give them a Stampin’ Up! gift in their birthday month. This time it was the turn of Mandy, although I’m sorry to say I didn’t manage to make her a matching card as I was feeling poorly. But I did wrap the present by creating a box using the grid paper to make a template. It came together quite well, I thought. And I found a new use for Marquee Messages: to make a funky retro gift tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.