Saturday, 24 September 2016
Caturday: Kitty
Sorry for a quiet week, I’ve been battling the lurgy and on essential duties only. Feeling a bit better in time for Caturday, though - phew! Today it’s another turn in the spotlight for Kitty, who grudgingly shares her home with Maggie and Eddie. She’s clearly queen of the blanket in this picture. And that’s all I have to say as I have a plaster on a key typing finger and even this short post has taken me ages!
Labels:
Caturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.

Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete