Mix It Up Monday: Beautiful You
This stamp set is causing a stir as everybody wants it! It’s from the new Spring/Summer catalogue and is called Beautiful You. I kept things really simple as I’m a bit crafted out at the moment.
I just stamped the image in black then stamped with the paint stroke to colour it in – it’s very simple… and perfect for today’s Mix It Up Monday project using another colour combination from my In Color charts.
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.