Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Pretty Pines candle holder


This was my last-minute Christmas make – a couple of candle holders from recycled coffee jars. Unfortunately, I completely forgot to use the frosted berries I had leftover from last year’s wreath project and I didn’t have quite as much fake snow as I thought I had... which made it tricky to insert the lighted candle. But they did look very festive on our Christmas table...


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.