Saturday, 29 November 2014

Caturday: Cross-eyed kitty


This cute little cross-eyed kitty is from the latest litter of kittens to arrive Woodland Nook. I don’t know its name I’m afraid – there have been so many lately that I’ve lost track!


All you cat lovers out there can support this fabulous cat shelter this Christmas by purchasing a Woodland Nook 2015 calendar. They’re £8 each, plus £1.50 postage to the UK. Please contact the shelter direct if you require international shipping. More details, plus Paypal order form, can be found here!

Also I can bring calendars to my Craft & Chill weekend next Saturday, if you shout up before tomorrow. Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.