Wednesday, 17 June 2020

Stamping tip: Forever Gold Laser-Cut paper

Forever Gold Stamping Tip Stampin Up allthingsstampy

My catalogue launch party on Saturday was all about the Forever Greenery Suite and I particularly wanted to show the versatility of the Forever Gold laser-cut speciality paper.

On Monday I showed you how I coloured the back of the leaves using Stampin' Blends and here I have stamped onto the back paper using Stazon. I used Saddle Brown to echo the gold, but black would work just as well. The important thing is to use a permanent ink, as a water-based ink will simply pool and wipe off.
Be careful when removing your stamp, as the surface is quite slippery and even with a permanent ink such as Stazon it can smudge (ask me how I know!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.