Monday, 7 January 2019
Home to Roost Sale-a-Bration stamp set
I’m back! Not feeling 100% but definitely getting there at last. I’ve been dabbling with some cardmaking and came up with this, using the new Home to Roost stamp set. It’s a Sale-a-Bration item, so available FREE with a £45 order. I have to say, it’s one of my favourite SAB sets from this year’s brochure.
Yes, I’ve used the Tin Tile embossing folder and the Braided Linen Trim from the Autumn/Winter catalogue but the great news is that these two items are both carrying over, so you can still order them. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.