Friday, 26 January 2018
Party Pandas - such fun!
These Party Pandas are proving really popular this Sale-a-Bration. They're free with a £45 order and top of many people's wish lists. I paper pieced some Pool Party cardstock to create the balloon, finishing it off with a swipe of chalk marker to bring it to life.
Sale-a-Bration runs until 31st March and there are loads of benefits, the best of all is the opportunity to sign up as a demonstrator and earn an extra two catalogue stamp sets in your starter kit, which is already a bargain at £99 for £130 of craft items of your choice. I signed up over 10 years ago and have never regretted it - what I love the flexibility to choose how I work... or not!
Please get in touch if you'd like more information!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.