Friday, 5 January 2018
CAS card with Bird Banter
Oh how I do love this stamp set... even more so because I WON it at OnStage in Solihull. It’s always exciting to win a Prize Patrol and even more so when it’s a set you really love.
The birds are such fun to colour with our new Stampin’ Blends, so I kept the card really simple, with just a doodled line around the image to frame it on the Whisper White cardstock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.