Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Window Box Thinlits - extra wide box with tutorial link
I promised you more projects using the Window Box Thinlits, so here’s another one. This was created by following a superb tutorial by the talented Kirsteen Gill, which you can find here. I have never been the type of person who can create “different” designs with our supplies, so am always very grateful when others find new ways to use our products, and this wider version of the Window Box is very clever indeed. Why not give it a try?
And in answer to your question – because I know you’re thinking it – no, the spotty belly band doesn’t cover a join... there is no join.
And in answer to your other question: why did I use peach when everyone knows I don’t like it? That’s because I tend to try new designs in my least favourite colours. Usually they go wrong but this one went right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.