Friday, 14 April 2017

Window Box Thinlits Dies


I’ve been sharing a few projects using the Window Box Thinlits dies... and yes, I have more to come which I’m trying to hold back until after a party which has been postponed until next week. Meanwhile, here is the SU video on how to assemble the box in its traditional form. It’s definitely worth watching if you’re considering the dies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.