Mix It Up Monday: Paisleys & Posies
I confess this is not my kind of colour combination at all. I like my colours dark and dirty, but needs must. It is, after all, Mix It Up Monday and time for another project made with a colour combination from my latest set of In Color charts.
I set myself the challenge of creating a project using the new Paisleys & Posies stamp set - again, not my style at all, but it’s good to get out of your rut now and again!
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.