Saturday, 12 December 2015
Caturday: It's Mayhem!
It’s Caturday – and it’s Mayhem! Well, probably... there are so many cats at Woodland Nook at the moment that I haven’t quite worked out which one is which.
I am not sure about his name but I do that he’s absolutely gorgeous. He was a new arrival when I saw him last weekend and he looked terrified to see me. But I kept things low-key and within minutes he was rubbing round me and rolling on his back.
His sister, whose name I’m afraid I don’t know but I’d like to think is Mischief, took a little more winning over. She just stared at me, wide-eyed and petrified, while I stroked her brother. But within a few minutes, she began to blink at me and I knew I was getting somewhere. With results that quick, I just know they are going to make fantastic pets for someone. In fact, I think the girl cat has already gone!
It’s mayhem here, too. Would you believe I haven’t made my Christmas cards yet? Or done much shopping. Sadly, it’s true, so both tasks are on the “to do’ list for today!
Labels:
Caturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.