Saturday, 19 December 2015
Caturday: Dumpling and Felix
It’s hard to believe in the crazy, hazy days of a ridiculously balmy December week but last weekend was REALLY cold and the cat shelter was particularly inhospitable. Ok, maybe that was because I was feeling so ropey (on the mend now but still completely washed out and exhausted, thanks for asking) but I couldn’t get warm at all. Eventually I hunted around for some cats – they’re not noted for suffering the cold unnecessarily – and the majority were tucked up in the conservatory, hogging the heater. Here are Dumpling and Felix, looking quite disgruntled to have been discovered.
Felix (right) lives at the shelter and isn’t going anywhere, but Dumpling needs a home if you can offer him one! Also, if you want a cat shelter calendar and live near me, drop me a line quick and I’ll pick you one up on Sunday.
Labels:
Caturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.