Wednesday, 2 September 2015
The new catalogue is here!
Here it is! The new Autumn/Winter catalogue. Have a browse HERE and let me know if you’d like to order.
I love this catalogue; I’m not sure I’m ready to think about Christmas just yet but the autumnal products are fabulous. I particularly love the Into The Woods section which starts on p42. Take a look...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.