Monday, 4 May 2015

You Little Furball note cards


What a glorious Bank Holiday Monday it is! Don’t we normally get rain? I’ll make this brief and quickly show you part of a set of cat note cards I made for my friend Jane, the crazy cat lady who runs Woodland Nook Cat Shelter. I kept them really simple, using the limited supplies I took on holiday with me. See? You don’t need the whole catalogue to make cute cards! (But it is quite nice to have a choice.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.