Friday, 20 March 2015

Tap Tap Tap birthday card


I made this for a colleague’s birthday, left it until the last minute as usual, so had to photograph it at work before giving it to her! Turns out the light is really good at work, so I may just have to do that again!

Have I mentioned how much I love this typewriter stamp? It seemed a very appropriate card to give to a journalist.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.