Wednesday, 3 December 2014

CAS Festival of Trees Christmas



This is my version of a fab card I saw on Pinterest, created by Dutch demonstrator Angélique. I’ve seen other variants, too, but I think Angélique’s came first. One can never be sure in the crafting world!

As always, I adapted the idea to suit the supplies I had, and I’ve combined it with words from Endless Wishes and some cute little Candy Dots. 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen,

    Thanks so much for giving me credits! I saw this card several times online CASED and thank you for giving me credit for it!
    I love the version you made of it :-)

    Happy Holidays!

    *hugs*
    Angélique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.