Monday, 13 October 2014

Kinda Eclectic CASE with butterflies


I had to cancel this month’s Crafty Friday as I was still not feeling well but it made me realise that I’ve not yet shown you last month’s projects. 

We had a play with Kinda Eclectic, a really useful stamp set with endless possibilities. We decided to CASE a project by Canadian demonstrator Allison Okamitsu, which we all loved. 


We began by making a mask using a circle punch, then sponged inside the aperture using various blue inks. Then followed some stamping, stamping off, punching, scrunching and finally some pearls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.