This was the Make & Take for the party I did on Friday evening. It was lovely to catch up with old (as in long-standing, honest!!!) customers and new and the hostess was VERY happy as the total reached a whopping £500, so LOTS of freebies for her! The project is very quick and easy to make, which is ideal both for Make & Takes and for your Christmas cards. And I love the colour combo of Coastal Cabana and Cherry Cobbler for Christmas... it’s a little bit retro, which is right up my street.
Monday, 20 October 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.

Love this card, colours and the stamp set.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning....you know I love any snowflakes and that colour combo is fab!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, I am sure all the recipients will love it x
ReplyDelete