White Christmas polar bear on an iceberg
Here’s another project from my Christmas workshop at the weekend. It features a polar bear on an iceberg, where he belongs, not under a tree, where he doesn’t. (Don’t start me off.)
Again, I made two designs so people could choose. I stamped off the Chalk Lines which isn’t as easy with photopolymer as it is with rubber, but the mottled effect worked ok, I think, because it’s suppose to represent the sea. There’s a lot of tearing on this card and that Glimmer Paper doesn’t half put up a fight!
The sequins are stuck down with my homemade glue dots, as the ones we can buy from Stampin’ Up!® are a little too large for this job. I simply dotted Tombow adhesive onto some waxed paper and allowed it to dry. This does take several hours, so you have to prepare ahead.
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.
I had to go look for the polar bears under the trees! Ha ha ha! Oops. :) Love your icebergs!
ReplyDelete