Thursday, 14 August 2014

Tap Tap Tapping away ...


Some of my favourite things are on this card. 

1. This typewriter image, which I absolutely love. I love the style of it and simply the fact that it’s a typewriter. 

2. The simplicity. I love the simple design – quick and easy to reproduce and it doesn’t hurt your eyes!

3. Blendabilities. These are way more fun that I had anticipated. As somebody who isn ’t really into colouring, I am surprised to discover that I love using these fab new pens. 

4. Kraft cardstock. Yes, it’s there, peeping out below the DSP. Must order another pack...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.