Clearing out my files and found this image which I don’t think I ever shared. It shows off the Come Sail Away Memories & More cards, which I believe are no longer available, but it may just give you an idea for using them up, or for other packs which are still available.
Friday, 15 May 2020
Retiring product: Come Sail Away Memories & More cards
Clearing out my files and found this image which I don’t think I ever shared. It shows off the Come Sail Away Memories & More cards, which I believe are no longer available, but it may just give you an idea for using them up, or for other packs which are still available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.