Friday, 5 April 2019
Happiness Blooms celebration card
I love celebrating my team’s achievements – and reaching 10 years as a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator is a huge deal. I was delighted to make this card for my downline Alison as she celebrated this milestone. Again, I used one of the “special” Happiness Blooms Memories & More cards – one of the shiny embossed cards that really help the project to stand out. It’s teamed with a special stamp set which is exclusive to Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and allows us to celebrate our teams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.