Wednesday, 13 March 2019
Animal Outing new baby card
I love this Animal Outing stamp set, which I received as part of a kit to create projects for OnStage Local back in April 2018 It's a lovely stamp set for lots of occasions, including for a new baby so I was delighted to have the opportunity to make this baby card recently. It was supposed to be a simple project but I ended up using three stamp sets plus dies and Stampin' Blends... oops!
Can you work out which stamp sets they are? (Clue - the answers are in the labels)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.