Saturday, 5 November 2016
Caturday: cat on a wall
Just because I’m in Telford at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage Local event doesn’t mean it’s not Caturday! I met this cat on one of my walks recently. As I mentioned last Caturday, I’ve been trying to do at least a mile a day. It’s still not happening every day but last weekend’s seven-miler set me up for a few days I think. Or, rather, made my feet hurt so much that I needed a rest!
But I bet I’ll walk at least a mile at OnStage today – it’s a very big venue and those steps soon rack up.
Labels:
Caturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.