Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Timeless Textures on a Tuesday




No Mix It Up Monday this week... I just didn’t get chance to make a project. Instead, we have a Timeless Textures Tuesday: if you don’t have this stamp set already, I highly recommend you add it to your next order as you’ll love it. I predict that it will sweep the Stampin’ Up!® world with all the vigour of Gorgeous Grunge. Here I’ve teamed it with some flowers from In The Meadow and a greeting from the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Perfect Pairings. Those enamel dots are a must, in my opinion, too – like Candy Dots but rounder and shinier!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.