Painted Petals notecard
This is another note card made with the limited supplies I took on holiday. I stamped the rows of dots by stamping off, ie repeatedly stamping without re-inking. You can’t see it too clearly on the photo but I have scored a few lines along the bottom edge, to add interest, too.
The small print
This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.