Monday, 27 February 2012

Off-line

I'm going to have interrupted internet access for a while so if you need me, please phone or text. Or, if you can wait a few days for a reply, send an email and I'll do my best to get back to you. I'll probably only be able to receive and not send, so please include a phone number!

thanks for your patience

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.