Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Can't see the Funky Forest for the Trendy Trees?

Finally had chance to use my new Funky Forest wheel, which co-ordinates with the fabulous Trendy Trees stamp set. I had some strips of Whisper White cardstock which were about the right width so I had a practice then decided I may as well use them to make some cards. Here are two of them – I made the one with the horizontal ribbon first then decided it would look better going vertically so made another which opened at the side. The birthday card is going to a very fabulous stamper in America so no pressure there then! Hope she likes it.



Stamps: Trendy Trees, Funky Forest wheel, Basic Phrases
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery ink pad and ink cartridge, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig®, Stampin’ Dimensionals, ¼” Grosgrain Ribbon - Chocolate Chip

All products by Stampin' Up! Please email me to order a catalogue, or click the link on the right to view it online.

4 comments:

  1. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - and agree that the ribbon on the side looks better. I shouldn't come to your blog - just as I think that I really don't need a stamp set, I come here and think perhaps I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and have just ordered this set so I will def be havin a go (if you don;t mind)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.