Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Shame-faced and project-less

I'm sorry but I simply don't have anything new to show you at the moment. Well, not strictly true as I have the Christmas in July projects but they're all packed up and ready to go on Saturday and it's too dark to photograph them now anyway.

We seem to have come to that part of the year which is so very, very hectic that there isn't time to do anything else other than ferry children around and dash from one place to another. And I have so many Stampin' Up!® events on at the moment that there isn't any time to stamp - which doesn't sound right, does it? Anyone want to sign up as a demonstrator and share the load?

I promise to bring you something new soon... just not sure when exactly!

1 comment:

  1. How about I come over and help?! CC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.