Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Email issues

My email isn't working!!! Apparently Virgin are "working on it". Here's hoping they fix it soon - it's no wonder I thought everyone was ignoring me. (Unless they really are all ignoring me, too.)

Edited to add: The point of this post is that, if you have emailed me in the last few days and I haven't got back to you, it's because I've not received your email. If it's urgent and you have my phone number, please call. If you don't have my phone number, leave a comment and I'll try to get back to you asap.

thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.