Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Guess what I've got....

...yes, it's the new catalogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you'd like a copy, I'm selling them at £3 if you can collect them, or £4 including postage. And, because I'm in a generous mood, each catalogue will contain a £3 voucher off your first order of £30 or more!

Form an orderly queue please... 

And don't forget you can get a free catalogue if you hold a workshop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.