Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Oops

Oops, it's Wednesday and I'm sorry I have no samples to post. But I am working on a little tutorial for you! And, of course, Christmas cards for the Christmas in July event which, I realised this morning, is VERY soon! So please do watch this space and I will try to do better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

The small print

This is my personal blog and my sole responsibility as an independent creator and craft coach. All content including photographs, projects and text are © Helen Read, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to copy my ideas for your personal use and inspiration. Please do not use my ideas for monetary gain, competitions or publication. The images on this blog - including blog buttons - should not be copied and used elsewhere on the internet or on electronic files for sale or otherwise.