This card is not as tricky as it looks and, the first time I tried to make one, I was seriously overcomplicating things! So, just in case you’re having the same trouble that I was, take a look at the tutorial below to see how simple it really is...
2. Repeat on the opposite side, again lining up against the punch base so that your punch is the same distance from the base of the card as before
3. Trim off the excess cardstock
4. Score the protruding flap on the right-hand side, following the edge of the cardstock
5. Now you will have to measure. I’ve made my card 10.5cm wide to fit our standard C6 envelopes. Score at this point and then fold the front flap over to create your basic card.
6. Decorate as you wish and tie together with some ribbon or thread.