Tomorrow is a very important day - it's the day that the retiring list is published. This is the list of products which will not be carried over to the new Idea Book & Catalogue, which goes live on 1st October.
So, if you're a Stampin' Up!® fan (and why wouldn't you be?), there are two important things you need to do!
1. Check out the retiring list as soon as you can! I will post a link on here but if you're up before me, visit the Stampin' Up!® website to see what's on the list. If there's something you want, let me know asap please so I can place the order - as all these items will only be available while stocks last.
2. Get your new Idea Book & Catalogue on order! And please do this as soon as possible as I need to order them from Stampin' Up! within the next few days. If you can come to my launch you'll receive your catalogue there - it's included in the £6 admission fee. If you can't come to my launch, I will post one out to you for just £5 including postage (that's a bargain by the way). But I MUST have payment in the next couple of days so that I know how many to order.
Here’s how the creation of this card went...
- I stamped the crocodile in Garden Green ink and coloured it in using blender pens and ink pads.
- Alison said “that would look good covered in Crystal Effects. So I did.
- I went to check if it had dried and accidentally smudged it. We decided it would be fine if I covered it in grass.
- A while later, I thought it had dried, stuck the grass down, touched it and smudged it again – this time much worse.
- I threw it all on the floor in a huff and started again!
Fortunately, second time round I was more patient and things went better. I even managed to salvage the grass which I’d painstakingly hand-cut. I mounted the image onto a piece of Garden Green which I cut into a tag shape. Top tip: Cut off one corner, then take the little triangle piece you’ve cut off, flip it over and hold it onto the other corner. Use this as a guide to cut off the second corner so it matches.
Stamps: Long Fellows (hostess set - retiring), Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Paper: Woodland Walk (retiring)
Ink: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Blender pen, Crystal Effects, Regals Buttons, Linen Thread, Jewellery Tag Punch,
All products by Stampin' Up!®