Another Sneak Peek for you... and this time I’m showing you a hint of Project Life. I haven’t taken the plunge and made a Project Life scrapbook page just yet (need to dig out some photos first) but don’t think my PL goodies have been sitting idle. Oh no, this is what I HAVE done with them so far. I’ve…
- Opened the packs of cards and admired them
- Stroked the cards and turned each one over to see the design on the reverse
- Opened the accessory pack and REALLY marvelled at all the lovelies
- Tried to fit it all into the card box and failed. I’m sure it’s possible though
- Taken the lid off the card box and replaced it repeatedly, because it makes a satisfying noise
- Placed a pen in the pen holder in the card box and removed it because it’s not the “right” kind of pen
- Taken the lid off the card box and replaced it again, to show my daughter what a satisfying noise it makes
- Looked at all the cards and accessories again
- Tried to excite the rest of the family and failed. Not giving up though
- Finally, made a card with one of the smallest journalling cards and the Corner Punch
This is that card. It was quick and simple but I was particularly proud of the way I lined up the words. Of course, it helps that I use clear-mount stamps, but still, it was no mean feat I thought!
Want a catalogue?
Finally, if you want to get your hands on a catalogue early, you’ve come to the right place. You can simply click the order button the left and it will be winging its way to you when I go to the post office tomorrow. Or drop me a line and you can come and collect one.
If you’ve already joined my Virtual Hostess Club, you don’t need to pay for your catalogue and you’re welcome to collect it at any time. If you can’t collect, let me know and I’ll post it to you.
If you’ve booked to attend my Catalogue Launch Party, your catalogue is included in the price and you’ll get it on the day. But you don’t want to wait that long, do you? So drop me a line and arrange a time to pick it up! They are here, ready and waiting for you! And I can only drool over one at a time!
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com