Ever wanted to fool a friend into thinking you’ve bought them a mini Toblerone? No? But it’s still fun to create this triangle box… and it’s extremely simple if you use the Gift Bag Punch Board.
To be fair, you could make this almost as easily with the Score Board or your paper trimmer, but the Gift Box Punch Board takes most of the measuring out of the equation. Here’s how…
- Take an A5 piece of cardstock and cut down to 17cm long (US friends, this is half a sheet of your standard cardstock cut down to about 6.5in along the long edge)
- Put the long edge up to the top of the Punch Board and line up the left edge with the Start Line.
- Punch and then score along the Horizontal Line and Side 2.
- Move Side 2 to the Start Line, punch then score along the Horizontal Line and Side 2.
- Flip over the cardstock then line up the left edge at the Start Line. Punch and score along the Horizontal Line. Repeat with every score line lined up at the Start Line.
- Cut the flap at an angle, then glue together along the long edge.
- Stand it on its end and arrange the flaps so you can mark where you need to trim to fit the triangular shape.
- Seal one end only (so you can insert treats) and decorate as desired.
Pretty simple, eh?
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com