As a demonstrator, I get a useful bi-monthly newsletter from Stampin’ Up!®, full of business and craft ideas. In it, we are urged to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) other projects, and an example was given of a card inspired by the one on page 30 of the Autumn/Winter catalogue.
So I thought I’d have a go myself and dug out Visions of Santa, a stamp set which is dividing opinion, to put it mildly! But I love it and had fun colouring it with my new Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities.
- I copied the angled layer, but it seems I’ve flipped the angle (that was an accident!)
- I’ve copied the embossed background but used a different embossing folder
- I’ve copied the layering style, with the rounded corners and angles, but added a layer
- I’ve copied the washi tape element but used DSP and cut it into a flag
- I’ve copied the button and thread embellishment but used different products
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com