Ooh ooh ooh ooh... no I’ve not turned into a chimp, I’m just too excited to speak! A cup of tea will calm me down (it’s the taste).
Ok, here’s the thing: This and That! A brand new product which will be in the new Annual Catalogue but which we can purchase during May only as an exclusive bundle.
What exactly is This and That?
It can be anything you want it to be. A journal, an informal scrapbook, a portable pinboard, a photo album... carry it around with you and journal as life happens. Take a look...
Who will want it?
It would be great for students who want to record their crazy lives! Kids will love it. And how about you? No time to scrapbook or, when you make time, you are afraid to commit? With This and That, you just slap your photos, ticket stubs and memories in the journal and be done with it. It’s guaranteed to look great with all the co-ordinating products. You can also use the products separately for funky cards and other projects. Who will want it? In short, who won’t?
What do you get in the bundle?
- Epic Day This and That Journal with debossed chipboard cover with hexagon design. Pages are made from Designer Series Paper. Price from 1st July: £9.95.
- Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper. 12 sheets, two each of six double-sided designs. Price from 1st July: £9.95.
- Remember This and That Rotary Stamp – a classic library-style rotary date stamp with clever and useful phrases. Turn dial to personalise and date. Price from 1st July: £5.50.
- Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers. Four sheets with variety of designs on semi-gloss paper. Thinner than the Simply Scrappin’ stickers to minimise bulk in your journal. Price from 1st July: £4.50.
- Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape. Yes, we have Washi Tape! Attach ticket stubs, photos, anything into your journal with this funky patterned tape. Three designs in varying widths. Price from 1st July: £4.50.
How much is it?
The price for all of the five products above is £29.24, which is 15% off the total of the items purchased separately.
Can I purchase the products separately?
Correction: Yes you can! I must have missed the small print, doh! But really, why would you when you're saving 15%?
How do I get the bundle?
Just contact me and I’ll order one for you. The cost is £29.24 and, if you collect from me, I’ll waive the shipping charge (order goes in on 15th May). Otherwise it’s £4.95 shipping to anywhere in the country (delivery to selected European countries also available – just ask).
Why are you making chimp noises?
Because this is such a cool and exciting product! And because it’s proving really popular in the USA, so I’m delighted that I can get my hands on it early. I’ll be putting my order in today!